November 2020 Convention
InspirED Convention is going to offered virtually this year! Join us Thursday, November 12, 2020!
For registration, please use this link: https://inspired.swoogo.com/ed20
Details for InspirED Convention 2020 have been finalized and we are excited to share them with you! Please note that we have made significant changes in an effort to reflect the additional pressures on school communities. These changes are intended to support administration, teachers, and support staff by providing an opportunity for professional development while balancing school-based needs.
- One-day virtual-only conference! Opening welcome at 9:00 AM!
- Opening and Closing Keynote led by Dr. David I. Smith on Life Together: Faith, Teaching, and Community. Visit the Keynote Speaker page to find out more information on Dr. David I. Smith.
- Pre-select two sessions in Session A and Session B. Choose from 20 incredible Featured Speaker sessions! All sessions will be delivered by our event app EventMobi.
- Featured Speakers will have discussion prompts, so be sure to discuss with your colleagues so you can view the same Session together!
- Featured Speaker Sessions topic strands include:
HLMH: Healthy Living & Mental Health
CC: Culture & Community
ASR: Assessment & Self-Reflection
SE: Special Ed
CP: Curriculum & Pedagogy
FN: First Nations
- Registration is open from today, October 2, until November 6.
Our hope is that most staff can meet at their school site while following their school’s Safety Plan. Ideally, educators will gather and take in the Keynote addresses together. Those who register for the same presentations in Session A and Session B can watch together, allowing them to share and discuss the material that each Session presenter will be providing.