*Stay tuned for updates for our 2021 InspirEd Convention!*
Everything you need to know about November 12, 2020–InspirEd Convention!
Where do I watch InspirED Convention this year?
Please connect with your colleagues at your school and in your cohort.
- Plan to take in the Welcome, Worship and Keynotes together as a cohort.
- Plan to take in your Session A and Session B with colleagues who are registered for the same session. This way you can participate together during the Discussion time.
- All sessions will be held on our event website at inspired.swoogo.com/ed20
How do I access sessions on November 12?
Shortly before Convention, a “Live Event” page will be active at https://inspired.swoogo.com/ed20.
- After logging into this page with your email address and password, you will be able to access a personalized “Live Event page”.
- Your sessions will be listed on that page with personalized links to each session.
How do I login to the “Live Event” page?
You will need to use the email address that you registered for Convention. That is the same email address to which this message is sent. If you forget your password, simply click on this Reset Your Password link.
How do I view the session? What computer should I use?
- Please ensure that your Zoom program on the computer that you will be using on November 12 is up to date. Check here for the latest download of Zoom: https://zoom.us/download.
- When your Zoom program is up to date, then this will provide for the smoothest experience during Convention and allow you to use the Q&A function in Zoom Webinars.
- A desktop or laptop computer will give you the best interaction tools. A Chromebook, tablet, or smartphone will limit your ability to ask questions during your Zoom session.
How do I ask a the presenter a question?
Sessions will be hosted in Zoom Meetings and in Zoom Webinars. They look very similar to each other.
- Webinars: Most sessions will be a Zoom Webinar and will have a built-in Q&A functionality into the toolbar. You’ll know you are in a Webinar if you are not able to turn your video camera on.
- Some smaller sessions are better suited for a Zoom Meeting. In Zoom Meetings you may be invited to enable your video. You can contribute by audio, by a “raise-hand” function or in the chat interface.
How long will the sessions be?
- The opening keynote will be 60 minutes.
- Session A, Session B, and the closing keynote will be 45 minutes.
- Each session will follow a similar structure trying to balance speaker presentation, audience discussion, and Q&A. Expect that each session will have a few minutes of time for school-based discussion with your colleagues gathered with you.
How can I provide InspirED some feedback on the session I attended?
Each Keynote and Session will have a survey immediately after the session ends. Please take the time to complete these short surveys so we can incorporate this feedback.
The most up to date information will be available on the Registration Site!